- About Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Law Firm
- Arkansas Auto Accidents
- Arkansas Personal Injury Attorney
- Arkansas Truck Accidents
- Arkansas Workers Comp
- Auto Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Case Results
- Client Reviews
- Community Involvement
- Contact Us
- Defective Drugs
- Drive Safe St. Louis Scholarship
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Test
- Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
- illinois work comp
- Meet the Attorneys
- Missouri Work Comp
- Navigating A Personal Injury Claim
- New Case
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Attorney Reviews St. Louis
- Personal Injury Books by Josh Myers | Downloads
- Personal Injury Lawyers in Hannibal Missouri
- Policy Limits Request
- Risk Free Fee Guarantee
- Schultz & Myers Blog
- Sikeston Personal Injury Attorneys
- St. Louis Dog Bite Lawyers
- St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
- St. Louis Workers Compensation Lawyer
- The Schultz & Myers Experience
- Truck Accidents
- Union Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Can I Rent A Car After A Crash?
- What Should I Do If I Become Injured?
- Do I Have A Personal Injury Case?
- What Happens If I don’t Contact An Attorney For Months Or Years After My Injury?
- Do I Need An Attorney?
- What’s The Difference Between A Suit & A Claim?
- What Will A Lawyer Cost Me?
- How Much Is My Case Worth?
- HELP! Friend Was Driving And It Was Their Fault. How Do I Get Compensated?
- Will My Lawyer Be Available?
- Will My Case Go To Court?
Free Case Evaluation
Email us about your accident. We will contact you immediately to talk about your case
We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay only if we win your case.
Named by Missouri Lawyer's Weekly based upon most reported trial wins. View our recent case results
The Schultz & Myers
We put our clients needs first. Learn more about the Schultz & Myers experience.
Personal Injury Auto Accidents Birth Defects Brain Injury Bus Accidents Construction Accidents Dog Bite Dram Shop Claims Defective Drug Lawsuits DUI Accidents GM Ignition Switch Recall Insurance Claims
Jones Act Medical Malpractice Motorcycle Accidents Nursing Home Abuse Pedestrian Accidents Police Brutality Injury Product Liability Railroad Accidents Slip & Fall Injuries Trucking Accidents Workers Compensation Wrongful Death ClaimsIf you have been injured by any of the listed, please call 314-444-4444 immediately for assistance at no charge.