Joshua P. Myers - Founding Partner
Joshua P. Myers is a founding partner of the Premier Personal Injury Law Firm, Schultz & Myers, LLC. Mr. Myers exclusively focuses his practice on Personal Injury Law and specializes in Tractor-Trailer Semi-Truck Accident cases. He is known throughout the community as a fierce advocate for injury victims and takes a no-nonsense “guerilla warfare” approach when fighting the insurance companies.
Contact Joshua P. Myers
- Trucking Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Worker's Compensation
- Product Liability
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Throughout his career, Josh Myers has devoted 100% of his time to fighting for injury victims. He does not, has not, and will not practice any other area of law.
Josh Myers credits this intense focus on injury law as the foundation which has led to his successes. In just the past five years alone, he has helped obtain more than $25 million in settlements and judgments. He regularly attends seminars around the country to discuss with other premier trial attorneys new litigation tactics.
A native of Missouri, he attended Missouri State University (Southwest Missouri State University) where he earned his degree in Political Science and a minor in Spanish. Upon graduation, he was accepted into the nationally renowned law program at Washington University in St. Louis. However, he was not just another face in the crowd. While there, he was named the Myron Gollub Scholar and invited for induction into Who’s Who Among American Law Students.
During his final year of law school, Josh was accepted into the school’s nationally recognized mock trial team where he studied trial skills under St. Louis City Judge David Mason. Due to his outstanding trial skills, he was named as a member of The Order of the Barristers.
Personal Injury Books
The experienced trial lawyer with practices in Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas has authored books to help readers navigate through their personal injury claims. Though he can’t personally represent every victim of trucking accident, car accident, or workplace injury, these how-to guides provide personal injury victims a roadmap as to what to expect during the settlement process. You can order Josh’s personal injury books online, or call us at 314-444-4444 to request one.
Josh Myers is a recognized leader in tractor-trailer accident cases. On more than one occasion, Josh Myers has been requested by the Missouri Bar as a lecturer for other attorneys handling personal injury claims involving tractor-trailers.
Josh uses his own expertise to help attorneys–even those who do not work at his law firm–in maximizing settlements, and getting adequate compensation for their potential clients.
In his own law firm, Josh often takes complex cases involving insurance disputes such as insurance bad faith and vexatious refusal to pay claims. When the insurance company is not offering a fair amount, Josh uses his creativity and expertise in contract interpretation including stacking and resolving insurance ambiguities.
Honors & Awards
Mr. Myers has been honored with induction into the National Trial Lawyers Association, a prestigious organization limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in each state. He has also been honored with an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell which represents the highest rating for both legal ability and ethical standards.
Other honors include being pictured in St. Louis Magazine’s 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 “Best Lawyers in Missouri” edition, admittance into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, being featured in Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, named by Missouri Lawyers Weekly as one of the state’s Up & Coming Lawyers, and also named among the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 in Missouri. The complete list of awards include:
- Inducted member to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named “Best Attorney” by Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers – Super Lawyer
- Listed Among the Top 100 Trial Attorneys in Missouri
- Named as a Top 40 Lawyer Under 40
- Pictured in “Best Lawyers in Missouri” – 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 St. Louis Magazine
- Named Missouri’s Up & Coming Lawyer (2010) – Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly
- Voted Top 10 St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer – CitySpur.com
- The Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Illinois Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- The Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
Courts of Admittance
- Missouri Trial Courts
- Missouri Court of Appeals
- Missouri Supreme Court
- Eastern District of Missouri – Federal Court
- Western District of Missouri – Federal Court
- Illinois Trial Courts
- Illinois Court of Appeals
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Southern District of Illinois- Federal Court
- Northern District of Illinois – Federal Court
- ArkansasTrial Courts
- Arkansas Court of Appeals
- Arkansas Supreme Court
- Northern District of Arkansas – Federal Court