St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
Dedicated Representation for Injured Victims & Families
Located in St. Louis, Missouri, our aggressive and dedicated personal injury lawyers represent clients across Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas.
Why Choose Schultz & Myers?
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in just about every type of personal injury case.
- Our firm has recovered over $50,000,000 dollars in settlements and verdicts obtained solely in personal injury claims.
- We hire lawyers who aren’t afraid to take a case to court.
- Our Founding Partners are part of elite legal organizations including the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers®.
- Stephen Schultz & Josh Myers have both been featured on numerous news media shows
- Most importantly, we ALWAYS return client phone calls.
- View More Awards
Every case is unique, but a personal injury lawyer at our St. Louis law firm can provide you with the information, support, and representation you need. We are here to help.
St. Louis Car Crash and Truck Accident Attorneys
While you recover physically, the St. Louis personal injury attorneys at Schultz & Myers use some of the most technologically advanced hardware and software available in the legal industry. We present the evidence of car crashes in a way that jurors can understand. Our goal in trial is to assist the jury by putting them in our client’s shoes, and help them understand exactly what happened in the accident, despite the insurance company’s bells and whistles that are put in front of jurors.
The judge may not let us admit that YES, THERE IS ALWAYS INSURANCE that will pay the verdict, but our attorneys will look into every avenue of recovery to ensure that you are compensated for your losses.
How our St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers Put YOU First
Because we recognize the true impact a serious injury may have on the victim and his or her family, we fight tirelessly for our clients to help them recover fair financial compensation that will help them rebuild their lives.
We will deal with the insurance companies, and let you get back to healing. Learn more about the Schultz & Myers Experience and how our attorneys always put YOU first.
Call us for a free case evaluation at 314-444-4444 or send us an email by using our contact form.